Luxury Resort Amenities
At Blackstone Lodge we’re raising the bar for luxury in the rocky mountains of Canmore, Alberta.
Start your visit with a jog in our fitness center, followed by a dip in one of our steaming outdoor Jacuzzis – a perfect place to relax and enjoy views of the snow-capped Rockies. Summer or warm winter evenings are a great time to barbecue in our outdoor courtyard or go for a swim in the heated pool.
You may want to unwind with an on-site massage or beauty treatment from one of Verde Day Spa’s trained professionals. Verde’s refreshing body wraps, manicures, pedicures and facials use only the finest organic and natural ingredients.
In addition to a beautiful property, our award-winning staff goes the extra mile to fulfill every guest request. Book a room or a suite at Blackstone Resort and discover the true meaning of a mountain getaway.
Resort Fee inclusions
- High speed wireless Internet
- Heated underground and above ground parking
- Self-service car wash (if available)
- Unlimited local calling
- 20 minutes of North America long distance calling per day
- In Room Coffee
- Access to DVD and games library (If available)
Other Resort Amenities Include
- On-site spa treatments (appointments required)
- Gathering and meeting spaces overlooking the pool and courtyard
- Two meeting rooms, accommodating
- Heated outdoor pool (10:00am - 10:00pm, no lifeguard on duty)
- Game Room (10:00am - 10:00pm, next to the front desk)
- Hot tubs (10:00am - 10:00pm, closed in weather below -20C)
- Grand carriage house entrance and lobby
- Beautiful natural outdoor gathering area
- Outdoor BBQ area for guests
- Change rooms with lockers
- Fitness centre (6:00am - 10:00pm, ages 16 and over)
- Concierge services
- Available Storage lockers for bicycles, skiis, golf clubs, etc.
Blackstone Mountain Lodge is pleased to offer a smoke-free environment. Ashtrays provided on each balcony for our guests convenience.