The all-suite lodging at Blackstone Mountain Lodge is so inviting, you may be tempted to spend your whole vacation indoors.
Our spacious 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suites are fully equipped with laundry machines, flat-screen TVs, luxurious bathrooms and full kitchens with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. For an added touch of luxury, accommodations also include cozy slate fireplaces, wine racks, contemporary furnishings, stylish breakfast bars and private balconies with breathtaking views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
From free wireless Internet to large plush beds, everything you need is at your fingertips when you visit Blackstone Mountain Lodge.
Guests seeking more than 1,300 square feet of living space should consider our lavish 4-bedroom penthouse – a perfect choice for large families or small meetings.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens
- Granite breakfast bar and countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Wine cabinets
- Free high-speed wireless Internet
- LCD flat-screen TVs & DVD players
- Inviting slate fireplaces
- Elegantly furnished living rooms
- Contemporary designs and professionally designed furnishings
- In-suite laundry
- Expansive windows
- Spacious balconies / decks
- Luxurious full bathrooms with rain shower heads and soaker tubs
* All rooms are non-smoking.
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Blackstone Mountain Lodge Pet Policies
Although we love pets, not all guests share the same perspective regarding the care and attention of their furry family members. Our goal is to ensure all guests experience the highest standards of cleanliness, maintenance and peaceful relaxation while staying at the Blackstone Mountain Lodge, and as such does not allow pets to stay at the resort.
Blackstone Mountain Lodge is committed to sound environmental practices and part of this commitment is our recycling program. Marked blue bins are available in all suites, and additional recycling bins are provided on the parkade level for guest convenience.